Fun, Beachy Printables Brighten Up Rooms 0
Here’s a fun, simple and inexpensive way to add a whimsical summer touch to a nursery, kids’ room, or any other room! Kabana Kids has several adorable, beachy artwork designs you can download and use as you wish.
Print them out (on a color printer), frame them, and display them on the wall or on a shelf. Group them with other related prints and/or some props or decorative items in a similar theme and you have a whole new look!
You can use these printables in any room – nursery, child’s room, play room, powder room, family room, classroom, office, etc. – or as party décor, as part of a craft or invitation, or other project. The options are limitless!
Our printables feature Kabana Kids’ own original whimsical artwork. Themes include: beach, surf, mermaids, dolphins, Hawaii, pineapple, and more. Click here to see all designs.
- Lori Granieri
- Tags: baby room art baby room digital downloads baby room printables baby room wall decor beach baby room beach baby room decor beach baby wall art beach printables beachy printables fun printables kid room art kid room printables kids room art kids room digital downloads kids room printables nursery art nursery digital downloads nursery printables nursery wall decor ocean printables whimsical art
St. Patrick's Day Party Ideas 0
Here are some fun, festive, kid-friendly St. Patrick's Day party ideas.
St. Patrick's Day Menu
Pot O’ Golden Nuggets – chicken nuggets in a big black pot
Shamrock pasta – tossed with olive oil
Mini shamrock sandwiches (cut out with a shamrock cookie cutter)
Rainbow fruit tray – with clouds (mini marshmallows) and gold (gold wrapped chocolates) on ends
Veggie tray (carrots, celery, cucumbers, and cauliflower) and ranch dip in green bell pepper
Tortilla chips and guacamole
Potato chips and dip
Beverages: Gatorade, water
Plus (not pictured) slow cooked Irish stew (beef, potatoes, carrots, onions) in Guinness beer, served with Irish soda bread
Sweets table: assorted green and shamrocks cookies and short bread, and a variety of green and rainbow candy
The table spread features all the fun and festive St. Patrick's Day food! The house is decked out in green, shamrocks, leprechauns, pots of gold, gold coins, rainbows, and signs of good luck.
Decorations include a large blow-up leprechaun, Irish blessing print outs, hanging shamrocks, banners, pot of green beads, St. Patrick's Day children's books, gold coins scattered around, white and green string lights, banners, green sashes, rainbow streamers, and fun props.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Follow us on Instagram: @kabanakids
Diaper Bag Inspired Outfits 0
Kabana Kids’ Beachy Diaper bags can be inspiration for a variety of outfits and looks. While these bags great for moms, they’re not just for moms. They are really versatile and go way beyond diaper duty. You can use them for anything you’d use a large bag for – travel, overnight bag, big purse, beach bag, pool bag, yoga bag (you can fit a yoga mat inside and still have room for other items), family bag, school bag, work bag, adventure bag, sports bag, picnic bag, you name it. They are also wearable as backpacks, making them even more convenient.
We’ve styled a few looks based on the Beachy Diaper Bags. These looks are great for the remainder of winter and well into Spring. We’ll do a summer look book a little later as well. As you can see, our bags (which are elegantly casual) work really well with jeans and booties, but they also wear really well with office attire.
Diaper Bag Inspired Outfits
Coconut Beachy Diaper Bag (shop)
This warm, cinnamon brown bag with brown vegan leather on the bottom is perfect for winter looks. Here, it’s shown with a warm sweater, brown leather jacket, and pretty scarf.
Tropical Green Beachy Diaper Bag (shop)
This jade green bag, with brown vegan leather on the bottom, looks really good with neutrals – tans, cremes, browns, off whites – and various shades of green. We paired it with jeans, booties, a soft green top, and chunky oatmeal sweater.
Deep Navy Beachy Diaper Bag (shop)
This deep blue bag offers lots of outfit possibilities. You can wear it with jeans, cute dresses, work attire, and more. We included a few different looks: super casual and comfy with jeans, a plaid shirt and boots; fun and springy with a navy top and print palazzo capris; and cute and flirty with a white and navy striped mini dress and denim jacket.
Sand and Navy Beachy Diaper Bag (shop)
We’ve paired this natural nautical bag (with a touch of navy) with a workwear outfit to show what range it has! This outfit includes a classic tan blazer, skinny navy blue slacks, a silky red blouse (for a pop of color), and natural colored pumps.
Coastal Sky Beachy Diaper Bag (shop)
This bag is so soft and summery. It’s also great for spring, and can be worn with a lot of different looks, with blues, denims, white, off white, tan, and neutrals. It looks really cute with jeans or white pants, capris or shorts. Here’s a simple outfit to wear with this bag: jeans, white jacket, blue top, sandals, and chunky silver jewelry.
Pink Sand Beachy Diaper Bag (shop)
This bag makes any outfit bright and cheery. Here it is with white jeans, light blue denim jacket, soft pink top, pink scarf, and neutral sandals, and also as inspiration as a Valentine’s Day outfit with a red top, tan booties, and a fun red and pink heart scarf.
These are just a few of the many ways you can create an outfit with each Beach Diaper Bag. If you’ve created an outfit with a Beachy Diaper Bag, please share! We’d love to see it!
Shop Kabana Kids' Beachy Diaper Bags!
Follow us @kabanakids on Instagram!
Related post: Packing Your Diaper Bag
- Lori Granieri
- Tags: bag as fashion statement beachy chic bag beachy chic diaper bag diaper bag chic diaper bag fashion diaper bag fashion inspiration diaper bag inspiration diaper bag inspired outfits diaper bag outfit diaper bag outfit inspiration diaper bag style diaper bag style inspiration everything bag fashion diaper bag fashion for moms on the go fashion for new moms how to wear it making bag foundational piece mom fashion mom on the go look mom on the go outfit mom style moms on the go more than a diaper bag outfits based on diaper bags outfits inspired by diaper bags outfits with bags spring fashion spring fashion 2019 valentine outfit valentines day outfit winter fashion winter fashion 2019 working mom fashion working mom style
What to Pack in Your Diaper Bag 0
Diaper Bag Packing Tips
Diaper bags were made for getting out and about with little ones. Kabana Kids’ Beachy Diaper Bags were made for families who love to get out, explore, have adventures, and enjoy life together! They were made to be beachy, breezy, and bright, casual yet stylish, and colorful and fun.
While you can use our bags for just about everything, here are some ways to use them as diaper bags.
First of all, our diaper bags were meant to be used along with our Beachy Play Mats. Our bags are large and roomy so you can fold up the play mat (sewn in panels for easy folding), put it inside, and still have lots of room for your other diaper bag essentials.
It’s a great idea to bring a play mat along on your adventures with little ones because it can come in very handy in a variety of situations – at the beach, park, playtime at home or at someone else’s home, inside, or outside. You can use it as a changing pad, a picnic blanket, a shopping cart cover, or as a barrier between your child and any surface.
What to Pack in Your Diaper Bag
Ok, what to pack in a diaper bag is generally pretty straight-forward. But beyond the basics, everyone’s got their own style, twist, and preferences. What you pack in your diaper bag is going to depend on your baby, child, or children’s age/s, where you’re going, how long you’re going to be gone, how prepared you like to be, and so on.
Our bags have pockets outside and inside. You can also use additional pouches and organizers with them if you'd like.
In addition to packing up your Beachy Play Mat, here are some diaper bag items you might want to pack.
Diaper Bag Essentials
- For changing diapers – diapers, diaper rash crème (such as A&D or Desitin), wipes, bags or something to put dirty diapers in, baby lotion, diaper changing mat (or play mat)
- For sanitization – face wipes, hand sanitizer
- For feeding – bottles, sippy cups, formula, water, nursing cover, baby food, snacks for your kids and for you, bib
- For comfort – blanket (such as a swaddle blanket), socks, change of clothes, pacifier and carrying case
- For protection – sun hat, sunscreen
- For fun – toys (plush, rattle, teething toys, etc.), books, play mat to crawl, sprawl, sit, lie, play, rest on
- Extras – bags or pouches to put things in
- How many diapers should you have with you? Bring however many you typically go through in an hour times how many hours you think you’ll be gone, plus a few extra.
- Carry wipes in a resealable package, a case, or a food storage bag
Kabana Kids’ diaper bags are extra large and roomy. Because they’re also soft and flexible (made of cotton canvas), they aren’t bulky, and don’t have to take up a lot of space. They can hold a lot! They have pockets inside and outside, but not so many sections or compartments that they become limiting. This allows you to pack it with whatever pouches or containers you want. This lends to them being light and bright and airy.
Please share your ideas for what to include in a diaper bag.
Follow us @kabanakids on Instagram!
Related article: Choosing a Diaper Bag
- Lori Granieri
- Tags: beachy diaper bag diaper bag essentials diaper bag packing diaper bag packing tips diaper bag stuff diaper bag tips diaper bag travel getting diaper bag ready how to pack a diaper bag ideas for diaper bag packing for outing with baby the perfect diaper bag tips for diaper bag tips for moms on the go what goes in a diaper bag what to put in a diaper bag what to put in diaper bag whats in your diaper bag
Valentine's Day Gifts for Babies, Kids, and Moms 0
Valentine's Day is just around the corner. We have some great Valentine's Day gifts for babies, kids, moms, moms-to-be, and families. Click on the links to shop Kabana Kids for lots of fun Valentine's gifts for the ones you love.
Here are some gift ideas for the moms and little ones in your life!
Bundles of Love and Adorable Gift Sets
For the mom who loves pink and her adorable little mermaid, this diaper bag and play mat set is just the thing to give. Save when buying our Pink Sand Beachy Diaper Bag and Mermaid Friends Beachy Play Mat bundled set! Purchase here!
For the cute little mermaid, this sweet Mermaid Baby Gift Set includes the fun, whimsical, sparkly Mermaid Friends Beachy Play Mat, Mermaid Vibes onesie, and Pink Waves Beachy Baby Sun Hat, all tied in a pretty pink bow. Purchase here.
For a tropical vibe, the Sweet Pineapple Baby Gift Set includes our Green Pineapple Beachy Play Mat, Sweet Pineapple onesie, and Pink Waves Beachy Baby Sun Hat. Purchase here.
Show your baby boy you "whale-y" love him with our adorable Loving Whales Beachy Play Mat, featuring cute little kissing whales and hearts! Pair it with our whimsical Red Lobsters Beachy Baby Sun hat to make a gift set. Shop Loving Whales play mat and Red Lobsters hat.
More Cute, Fun, Whimsical Valentine's Day Gifts
Cute Baby Hats for Baby Valentine's Day Gifts
A Little Something Extra
For fun (to use with Valentine's decor, a Valentine's Day craft, or to make Valentine's day cards), here are some Valentine's Day related printable digital downloads.
For more Valentine's Day fun with kids, here are some ideas for making Valentine's Day snacks, treats, and meals! Read here!
- Lori Granieri
- Tags: beach baby gifts beach baby valentine gifts beach baby valentines day gifts cute valentine gifts kid valentine gift new mom valentine gifts valentine gift valentine gift for baby valentine gift ideas valentine gift ideas for baby valentine gifts valentine gifts for baby valentine gifts for kids valentine gifts for moms valentines day gift valentines day gift for baby valentines day gift ideas valentines day gift ideas for baby valentines day gifts valentines day gifts for baby valentines day gifts for kids valentines day gifts for moms valentines gift valentines gift for baby valentines gift ideas valentines gift ideas for baby valentines gifts valentines gifts for baby valentines gifts for kids valentines gifts for moms
Planning a Ballerina Birthday Party – Free Download 0
Do you have a little ballerina in your life with a birthday coming up? Throw her a ballerina birthday party!
At Kabana Kids, we’re all about families enjoying life and making memories together. This includes special occasions and celebrations. We love planning fun, themed kids’ birthday parties and other parties. One of our favorites is a ballet themed, or ballerina themed, birthday party for a little girl.
We wanted to share some of our ideas with you. Here is a free printable, digital download with tips and ideas for planning a ballerina birthday party for your little twinkle toes!
DOWNLOAD FREE GUIDE HERE: Ideas for Planning a Ballerina Birthday Party
Add the guide to your cart and check out. There will be no charge. Then, you can download the free PDF downloadable, printable guide! It will also be emailed to you shortly.
This free guide features tips and ideas for the following:
- Setting the Stage
- Cake and Sweets
- Table Tutu
- Fun Activities
- Lori Granieri
- Tags: ballerina birthday party ideas ballerina birthday party printable guide ballerina themed birthday party ballet birthday party ideas ballet themed birthday party free digital download girl birthday party ideas how to plan a ballerina birthday party how to plan a ballet birthday party party for little ballerina party planning tips for girl pink birthday party ideas planning a ballerina birthday party planning a ballet birthday party printable guide for ballerina party