Cool Bags for Dads 0
Dads who like to get out and about with their families need a bag that can keep up! And, dads with babies (or a baby on the way) and toddlers need a great dad-friendly diaper bag! Many dads want a bag that’s neutral, or even manly, that matches their own personal style. And, most want a bag that goes way beyond diaper duty, that’s versatile, multi-functional, durable, and can continue to be used long after the baby and toddler years!
Kabana Kids has some amazing bags (diaper bags, dad bags, family bags, travel bags, adventure bags, etc.) that dads (and moms) love! Our bags are casual with a beachy style, and are superbly made with the very best materials. They are large and roomy, soft yet sturdy, fully lined, and have pockets inside and out. They have a big, strong zipper on top, waterproof vegan leather on the bottom, and two sets of straps – over-the-shoulder tote straps and backpack straps.
With six fun and beachy colors to choose from, we offer some great dad-friendly choices!
Coconut Beachy Diaper Bag – in rich brown with tan trim, deep brown lining, and brown vegan leather waterproof bottom
Tropical Green Beachy Diaper Bag – in a muted green with dark green trim and lining, and brown vegan leather waterproof bottom
Deep Navy Beachy Diaper Bag – in a dark navy blue with beige trim and navy lining, and navy blue vegan leather waterproof bottom
Our Sand-and-Navy and Coastal Sky bags are also neutral and make good bags for dads. Shop all bags here.
Kabana Kids’ Beachy Diaper Bags also coordinate with our Beachy Play Mats, which serve as amazing play mats, baby mats, beach mats, park mats, and more. They can also be used as changing pads, and they fit easily into your Beachy Diaper Bag, leaving lots of room left for other items. Check out bag and mat bundles here!
These awesome, dad-friendly bags make a great, unique gift for a dad (or dad-to-be), for Father’s Day, a birthday, a shower, or just because! You can also add a personal touch by pairing the bag with a coordinating Beachy Play Mat, and by filling the bag with some fun and useful goodies! For example, for a new dad, or dad-to-be, fill his bag with all kinds of dad survival items and baby necessities. Here are some other ideas (these can also be given to couples and families as gifts):
- Classic diaper bag stuff – pouches for smaller items, diapers, wipes, diaper cream, pacifier and case, baby toys, bibs and burp cloths, and other baby items
- New dad survival kit stuff – coffee, his favorite adult beverage, snacks, gum, Advil, baby book or manual, anything related to his favorite hobbies or interests
- Picnic/Park stuff – picnic blanket, portable, travel food containers, thermos, bubbles, frisbee
- Beach stuff – beach towel/s, sunscreen, sand toys, kite, sun hats, flip-flops, sun glasses, beach ball
- Pool stuff – towels, sunscreen, pool toys, dive rings, blow up raft, floaties, sun hats, goggles, fins
- Camping stuff – stuff to make s’mores, binoculars, first aid kit, beef jerky, trail mix, trail map
- Travel stuff – luggage tags, passport holders, travel books/guides, neck pillow, small toiletry bag, portable batty charger, travel sized toiletries
Other ideas include sports stuff, cooking and/or barbecue stuff, dog stuff, car stuff, family game night stuff, fishing stuff, movie night stuff, and other topics related to interests and hobbies.
- Lori Granieri
- Tags: bag for dad bags dads can use bags for dads cool dad bags cool dad diaper bags cool diaper bags dad backpack dad bag dad bags dad diaper bag dad diaper bags dad gift daddy bag daddy bags daddy diaper bag daddy diaper bags family bag fathers day gift fathers day gift ideas fathers day gifts manly diaper bags masculine bags neutral bags new dad gift unique fathers day gift what to get dad