What to Pack in Your Diaper Bag 0
Diaper Bag Packing Tips
Diaper bags were made for getting out and about with little ones. Kabana Kids’ Beachy Diaper Bags were made for families who love to get out, explore, have adventures, and enjoy life together! They were made to be beachy, breezy, and bright, casual yet stylish, and colorful and fun.
While you can use our bags for just about everything, here are some ways to use them as diaper bags.
First of all, our diaper bags were meant to be used along with our Beachy Play Mats. Our bags are large and roomy so you can fold up the play mat (sewn in panels for easy folding), put it inside, and still have lots of room for your other diaper bag essentials.
It’s a great idea to bring a play mat along on your adventures with little ones because it can come in very handy in a variety of situations – at the beach, park, playtime at home or at someone else’s home, inside, or outside. You can use it as a changing pad, a picnic blanket, a shopping cart cover, or as a barrier between your child and any surface.
What to Pack in Your Diaper Bag
Ok, what to pack in a diaper bag is generally pretty straight-forward. But beyond the basics, everyone’s got their own style, twist, and preferences. What you pack in your diaper bag is going to depend on your baby, child, or children’s age/s, where you’re going, how long you’re going to be gone, how prepared you like to be, and so on.
Our bags have pockets outside and inside. You can also use additional pouches and organizers with them if you'd like.
In addition to packing up your Beachy Play Mat, here are some diaper bag items you might want to pack.
Diaper Bag Essentials
- For changing diapers – diapers, diaper rash crème (such as A&D or Desitin), wipes, bags or something to put dirty diapers in, baby lotion, diaper changing mat (or play mat)
- For sanitization – face wipes, hand sanitizer
- For feeding – bottles, sippy cups, formula, water, nursing cover, baby food, snacks for your kids and for you, bib
- For comfort – blanket (such as a swaddle blanket), socks, change of clothes, pacifier and carrying case
- For protection – sun hat, sunscreen
- For fun – toys (plush, rattle, teething toys, etc.), books, play mat to crawl, sprawl, sit, lie, play, rest on
- Extras – bags or pouches to put things in
- How many diapers should you have with you? Bring however many you typically go through in an hour times how many hours you think you’ll be gone, plus a few extra.
- Carry wipes in a resealable package, a case, or a food storage bag
Kabana Kids’ diaper bags are extra large and roomy. Because they’re also soft and flexible (made of cotton canvas), they aren’t bulky, and don’t have to take up a lot of space. They can hold a lot! They have pockets inside and outside, but not so many sections or compartments that they become limiting. This allows you to pack it with whatever pouches or containers you want. This lends to them being light and bright and airy.
Please share your ideas for what to include in a diaper bag.
Follow us @kabanakids on Instagram!
Related article: Choosing a Diaper Bag
- Lori Granieri
- Tags: beachy diaper bag diaper bag essentials diaper bag packing diaper bag packing tips diaper bag stuff diaper bag tips diaper bag travel getting diaper bag ready how to pack a diaper bag ideas for diaper bag packing for outing with baby the perfect diaper bag tips for diaper bag tips for moms on the go what goes in a diaper bag what to put in a diaper bag what to put in diaper bag whats in your diaper bag