Baby Shower Gift Ideas 0
Are you looking for a unique baby shower gift idea? Kabana Kids has some adorable, fun and beachy options!
Choose from our gorgeous, beachy-chic diaper bags that go way beyond diaper duty, and can be used for many years to come! Pair them with our cute and cozy Beachy Play Mats in whimsical prints. Add an adorable onesie and baby sun hat!
You can mix and match our products as you choose. You can add other items related to their themes.
Here are some creative ideas for baby shower gifts.
Of course, Kabana Kids' Beachy Diaper Bags, Beachy Play Mats, Beachy Baby Bodysuits, and Beachy Baby Sun Hats all make great baby shower gifts! However, you can make an even more personal, customized statement, when you bundle them up together and with other items (based on fun, beachy, tropical and nautical themes).
Here are some unique, personalized baby shower gifts using various products.
You can bundle our Beachy Diaper Bags and Beachy Play Mats. Because our bags and mats coordinate so well with each other, and are great for moms and dads on the go, we offer a special on bundled sets! Shop here!
Here are some nautical gifts: Deep Navy Beachy Diaper Bag and Loving Whales Beachy Play Mat (bundle); Coastal Sky Beachy Diaper Bag and Boats Galore Beachy Play Mat (bundle); and Sand & Navy Beachy Diaper Bag and Cape Cod Beachy Play Mat (bundle).
Bundles Plus Onesies and Hats
Blue Gift SetsIn addition to the Coastal Sky Beachy Diaper Bag and Boats Galore (which can be bought as a bundle), you can also include a Surf Baby or Beach Baby Waves Beachy Baby Bodysuit and a Blue Waves Beachy Baby Sun Hat!
Tropical Gift Set
In addition to the Tropical Green Beachy Diaper Bag and Green Pineapple Beachy Play Mat (also available as a bundle), you can also include the Sweet Pineapple Beachy Baby Bodysuit and the Green Palm Trees (or Pink Waves) Beachy Baby Sun Hat.
Nautical Gift Set
In addition to the Deep Navy Beachy Diaper Bag and Loving Whales Beachy Play Mat (also available as a bundle), you can also include the Stars and Stripes Beachy Baby Bodysuit and the Red Lobsters Beachy Baby Sun Hat.
Pink Mermaid Gift Set
In addition to the Pink Sand Beachy Diaper Bag and Mermaid Vibes Beachy Play Mat (also available as a bundle), you can also include the Mermaid Vibes Beachy Baby Bodysuit and the Pink Dolphins Beachy Baby Sun Hat.
Deluxe Baby Shower Gift Set
You can stuff a Beachy Diaper Bag with lots of fun goodies (either baby essentials, beach essentials, or a combination of both) to make a unique gift basket!
Pink Mermaid Theme
Packaging a Baby Shower Gift
Consider using clear cellophane to contain your baby shower gift, like a gift basket. Tie it with a bow, and add a cute toy on the outside.
Other Baby Shower Gift Ideas
Pair a Beachy Baby Bodysuit with a Beachy Baby Sun Hat. Gift cards are also available, and make great gifts and/or additions to any gift. Shop here.
- Lori Granieri
- Tags: baby shower baby shower gift baby shower gift ideas baby shower gifts baby shower ideas beach baby beach baby gift beach baby gift ideas beach baby gifts beachy baby gift beachy baby gift ideas beachy baby gifts beachy baby products cute baby gifts gifts for baby showers mom gift mom to be gift mom to be gift ideas mom to be gifts new baby gift new baby gift ideas new baby gifts new baby ideas new mom gift new mom gift ideas new mom gifts new parent gift ideas new parent gifts unique baby gift unique baby gift ideas unique baby gifts what to buy for baby shower
Beach Days with Baby 0
How to Have a Fun Beach Day with Baby
If you’re planning to take your baby to the beach, here are a few tips for making it the best experience possible!
Some baby beach day recommendations:
If a baby is six months or younger, keep them in the shade completely. Most doctors don’t recommend sunscreen for babies this young, yet their skin is very sensitive and would burn very easily. If you do decide to take a baby this young to the beach, do so with extreme caution. Better yet, if possible, wait until they’re older. Some experts say you should wait until your baby is at least one year old before taking them to the beach. Again, if you do take them, keep them shaded and cool, and preferably for short periods of time during cooler parts of the day.
For older babies and toddlers, it’s best to keep them out of the sun between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. (the hottest time of the day). Again, keep them shaded, especially during the sunniest times. Keep them loaded up with sunscreen! Lather them up before leaving for the beach. Do it again when you get there, and then, reapply every two hours. Use a baby safe sunscreen, preferably a stick version for the face, and lotion for the body.
Make sure your little one wears a hat and sunglasses at all times. And, keep them hydrated! Take lots of water and other healthy fluids with you and have them drink throughout the day.
Also, bring healthy snacks, depending on their age, and what they are able to eat yet. If they’re eating solid foods, some options include cut-up fruit, such as watermelon, bananas, strawberries, mango, peaches, and pears, as well as snacks like applesauce, dry cereal, and any other favorites.
Bring an umbrella for shade. Use blankets, towels, or mats, and create a safe, shady spot for your baby to relax and play, and maybe, nap.
Bring swim diapers (and other diapers), wipes, a change of clothes, bottles or cups, and formula or expressed breast milk (if applicable). Bring bags for trash, dirty diapers, wet clothes, etc. It’s also a good idea to bring a first aid kit. You might also want to bring a spray bottle with cold water in it to spray on baby if they get too hot.
Bring toys, depending on your baby’s age. This can include sand toys, water toys, a ball, or other toys baby might play with on the mat or blanket. Some people recommend bringing a small inflatable baby pool to let baby play in.
You might also want to bring a lightweight baby blanket in case it gets cool or breezy, or for when your baby takes a nap. Make sure you have a great bag for packing baby’s beach goods (shop bags here).
Beach days with babies and toddlers are lots of fun! These are some of the ways to prepare and make them even more enjoyable!
Baby Beach Day Packing List
- Beach Bag
- Wagon (for hauling stuff)
- Blankets, towels, beach mats
- Baby blanket (such as muslin, or light cotton)
- Cooler/ice chest
- Sunscreen (including baby sunscreen)
- Sun Hat
- Swim Diapers
- Regular Diapers
- Water, beverages
- Bottles, sippy cups, other cups
- Formula or expressed breast milk
- Robe or cover-up
- Change of clothes
- Sandals, flip-flops, or water shoes
- Bags for trash, dirty diapers, wet clothes
- Toys (sand and other)
- First aid kit
- Water spray bottle
- Small inflatable baby pool
- Apply sunscreen before you go, once you get there, and every 2 hours!
- Use sunscreen stick for the face!
- Keep baby shaded, protected from the sun, and cool.
- Keep baby hydrated.
Visit www.kabanakids.com for all your beach family needs! Send us your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign up for our newsletter for updates and specials. Follow us on Instagram and tag us in your summer photos @kabanakids
- Lori Granieri
- Tags: baby beach baby beach day baby beach day trips baby beach how to baby beach tips baby beach trip baby beach trips baby firsts baby travel babys first beach day babys first beach trip babys first trip to the beach beach baby beach day with baby beach day with toddler beach family fun beach life with baby beach toddler beach with baby beach with toddler family beach day family beach trip fun baby beach day how to take baby to beach how to take toddler to beach plan baby beach day plan baby beach trip plan day at beach with baby safe baby beach day tips for beach with baby what to bring to the beach with baby what to bring to the beach with toddler
Awesome Products for Families On the Go 0
In honor of parents who like to get up and go with little ones in tow, Kabana Kids created its signature combination of coordinating diaper bags and play mats. These products are meant to make family fun time together a little more convenient, with some cute and beachy portable products.
Kabana Kids’ coordinating Beachy Diaper Bags and Beachy Play Mats were created to allow parents to easily get out and go anywhere with their babies and young children. The mats fold up easily and fit into the bags with lots of room left for other items. So they’re great for going to the beach, the park, the pool, on daily outings, overnight trips, vacations, and everywhere else you go with your little ones.
The bags, which function as both over-the-shoulder totes and as backpacks, are ideal as your go-to bag. The mats serve so many functions (read here) and come in really handy when you need something for your child to sit, lie, or play on, while you’re out-and-about. Plus they’re really cute and beachy!
Here’s some more information
Beachy Diaper Bags – The bags were created to be very convenient and versatile – you can carry them as an over-the-shoulder tote or wear them as a backpack. You can fit as much or as little as you want in them, and they can accommodate you. They will spread out so you can stuff them with lots of things, and they also hang nicely, and don’t take up much space, when not very full.
Beachy Play Mats – The mats were created to be easy to take with you wherever you go. They make amazing play mats for babies, toddlers, and older kids, as well as beach mats, picnic blankets, and mats to relax on at the park, pool, in the yard or house. They fold up easily and fit into the bags for portability. They mats are soft cotton on top, water resistant nylon underneath, and with light padding inside. They feature, fun, cute, whimsical prints.
Here’s how you use Beachy Diaper Bags and Play Mats together: get bag and open it, fold mat (easily with the sewn in panels), put it in the bag, put anything else you want to bring in the bag, carry bag (as a tote or over the shoulder) or wear it as a backpack, go! Wherever you are, take the mat out of the bag, place it on the floor, ground, sand, grass, etc., and your little one/s can sit or lie down, play, read, rest, etc. When you’re ready to go, fold the mat and put it back in the bag. Pretty simple!
Where to use our bags and mats: beach, park, pool, traveling, overnight, day trip, road trip, airplane, airport, waiting room, appointments, friends’ homes, your home, inside, outside, sporting event, picnic, anywhere!
- Lori Granieri
- Tags: babies on the go baby beach mat baby travel essentials baby travel gear baby travel items baby travel products bags and mat for families on the go bags and mats beach baby beach baby products beach diaper bag coordinating diaper bags and play mats diaper bag set families in the go family beach essentials family beach gear family beach products family beach stuff family in the go family travel essentials family travel gear family travel items family travel products fun baby products fun family products getting out with little ones kids on the go mix and match baby products mom essentials mom on the go summer baby summer essentials summer family summer fun summer mom essentials summer mom products summer products travel accessories travel essentials travel gear travel with baby travel with kids traveling with babies traveling with children traveling with kids traveling with little ones