Fun 4th of July Baby and Family Items 0Kabana Kids has the cutest nautical, Americana, and red, white and blue products that are perfect for the 4th of July! Check out our collection of bags, mats, hats and onesies!
- Lori Granieri
- Tags: 4th of july baby 4th of July family 4th of july fun 4th of july items 4th of july kids 4th of july onesie 4th of july products 4th of July stuff americana baby americana baby products americana family products baby 4th of july baby 4th of july hat baby 4th of july outfit baby fourth of july hat baby fourth of july outfit baby's first 4th of july beachy 4th of july beachy fourth of july cute 4th of july stuff family 4th of july fourth of july onesie fourth of july products nautical products patriotic products red white and blue baby red white and blue baby onesie red white and blue hat red white and blue products stars and stripes baby onesie stars and stripes onesie toddler 4th of july
Fun Fourth of July Foods 0
Add some spark to your 4th of July celebration this year with some fun, festive, patriotic foods! There are lots of ways to add July Fourth flair to all of your Independence Day meals. Think American flags, stars, stripes, red, white and blue, fireworks, sparklers, and so on. I'm sure you can come up with lots of great ideas. We'd like to share some of our tried and true 4th of July food ideas, from smoothies to breakfast to simple snacks and drinks. Enjoy, and have a fun and festive Fourth of July!
Red, White, and Blue Smoothie
Start the morning off, or cool down in the afternoon with a delicious, healthy and colorful Fourth of July Smoothie. It's very easy to make, and ingredients and amounts will vary depending on your tastes and how many smoothies you plan to make. Here's the basic recipe:
Blend the following separately, and then layer them in a glass (red, white, and blue), and garnish with strawberry and blueberry skewers:
- Red: crushed ice, strawberries, a little bit of milk or coconut milk
- White: crushed ice, bananas, milk/coconut milk
- Blue: crushed ice, blueberries, milk/coconut milk
4th of July Breakfast
Kids will love this red, white, and blue breakfast that's super easy to make. Using a star-shaped cookie cutter, you can add a 4th of July touch to lots of different foods - toast, French toast, pancakes, cookies, etc. Here, we made waffle stars, which we served with red, white, and blue fruit (strawberries, bananas, and blueberries).
Star-shaped waffles are served with some maple syrup and red, white, and blue fruit. You could also add some powdered sugar or whipped cream.
Red, White, and Blue Fruit Platter
To make a 4th of July fruit platter, simply, create rows of sliced strawberries, sliced bananas, and blueberries. You could also add raspberries, watermelon, and a little whipped cream.
Star-Shaped Mini Sandwiches for 4th of July
As a simple snack or lunch item that kids will love, cut out star-shaped mini sandwiches. Here are some with peanut butter and jelly and some with turkey.
Festive 4th of July Appetizers
Red, White, and Blue Bell Pepper Nachos
Here are some 4th of July Bell Pepper Nachos (above, topped with star quesadillas).
If you like red bell peppers, you will love these! They are really easy to make, too. Set your oven to 350. In a small glass baking dish, pour some red taco sauce. Add a layer of "chip sized" red bell peppers, a layer of black beans, and a layer of grated Monterey Jack Cheese. Repeat these three layers. Cook at 350, uncovered, for about 30 minutes.
More 4th of July Appetizers
Here is a table display with some fun, festive 4th of July snacks, including chips and salsa in a flag serving tray, blueberries and star-shaped watermelon, red, white and blue strawberries (strawberries dipped in melted white chocolate and then in blue sugar), a festive drink (see below), and American Flag seven-layer dip (in more detail below).
American Flag Seven-Layer Dip
You can make this dip as you would with any other seven-layer dip (such as, spread a layer of refried beans on the bottom, then a layer of each: salsa, guacamole, grated cheese, and sour cream). With the American Flag dip, top it with "stars and stripes" -- rows of diced red bell peppers and grated Monterey Jack cheese, and a corner that consists of some sour cream covered with black beans, and some chopped white onions for stars.
4th of July Cocktails and Mocktails
These drinks are as tasty as they are pretty. The two in the back are the adult version and the one in the front is kid-friendly.
Adult 4th of July Cocktails: over ice, Blue Curacao, vodka, and top with 7-up or club soda. Garnish with red fruit (watermelon, raspberry, cherry)
4th of July Mocktails: over ice, blue Gatorade, 7-up or club soda. Garnish with fruit.
Have a happy, healthy, fun and festive 4th of July!
- Lori Granieri
- Tags: 4th of July appetizer 4th of July breakfast 4th of July cocktail 4th of July drink 4th of July family 4th of July food 4th of July foods 4th of July kids 4th of July lunch 4th of July meal 4th of July mocktail 4th of July party 4th of July party food 4th of July smoothie 4th of July snacks blue drink celebrating 4th of July fourth of July food independence day food patriotic food red white and blue breakfast red white and blue food red white and blue meal red white and blue smoothie red white and blue snack